- 1 Introduction
- 2 Why RAR files are recommended:
- 3 There are a number of reasons why RAR is favored, including but not limited to:
- 4 Password-Removal Techniques for Archived RAR Files
- 5 Method 1: Use CMD to remove the RAR file password
- 6 Method 2: Use Notepad to remove the password from the RAR file
- 7 Method 3: Online RAR Password Removal
- 8 Conclusion:
After downloading a shared RAR file from the Internet, you frequently attempt to open it but are prompted for a password that you are unsure of. Here we show you three methods how to remove password from rar file. The horrible experience is fairly typical given how frequently people now upload RAR or other archive-formatted documents, videos, and other useful files to the internet. You almost always need passwords in order to access the contained data, which is locked for a variety of reasons.
Why RAR files are recommended:
Roshal Archive Compressed file, or RAR, is essentially created when numerous large files are condensed into a single small file. RAR is preferred on the internet, particularly for download websites, online clouds, and email attachments, because compressed files are simple to transfer and share.
How to remove password from rar file with 3 easy methods.
There are a number of reasons why RAR is favored, including but not limited to:
- RAR is one of the leading archive formats.
- The compressed format saves time, data, and space in addition to physical space.
- Transferring files is simple and secure.
- It permits password protection, which can prevent any unauthorized access to the crucial file that has been saved.
- Therefore, if you downloaded a password-protected RAR file. then adhere to the instructions below to unlock it.
Password-Removal Techniques for Archived RAR Files
The following techniques may enable you to remove the password from RAR files without the use of any software if your efforts to find a RAR file password remover have only served to waste your time.
Make a backup copy of the original RAR file at all times in case the suggestions below don’t work and the document becomes permanently corrupted.
Method 1: Use CMD to remove the RAR file password
Some advanced users have included command lines in a batch file that functions as a free password cracker for RAR files in order to make it simple for non-technical users to open password-protected RAR files.
- The BAT file runs the commands on your local computer without compromising the security of your data or your computer. To examine the codes, you can open the batch file in Notepad.
- For the BAT file to be able to run the program, make sure WinRAR is installed in C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ on your computer.
How to use CMD to find the RAR password
- To crack the RAR password, download the BAT file.
- To launch the BAT file, double-click it. The file name and location of the RAR file that needs to be unlocked must be entered.
- The RAR file’s folder should be opened.
- Paste the entire name—including the.rar extension—into the window, then hit Enter.
- The full address can be pasted into the window by right-clicking the folder name in File Explorer’s address bar, selecting Copy address, and then pressing Enter.
- Hold off until the procedure is finished.
This method, which is completely free to use, may take some time to complete depending on how complex the password is. It typically only functions with numerical passwords.
Method 2: Use Notepad to remove the password from the RAR file
Using Notepad, it is very simple and does not require any software to remove the password from a RAR file. PCs come with Notepad as a pre-installed application. Now use Notepad to unlock the RAR file by following the instructions below.
Notepad should be chosen when you right-click the locked RAR file and choose Open with > Choose another app.
Click Edit > Replace… in Notepad, then change the next two sentences.
- Replace Ûtà with 5^3tà’
- Replace ‘IžCO with IžCO
File saving. Now extract the RAR file using your Archive tool. You’ll discover that no password is required to open the file.
You might give this method a try first since it works best with passwords that are entirely numeric. Moving on to alternative solutions is an option if it doesn’t work.
Method 3: Online RAR Password Removal
With this technique, you can unlock RAR files without using any software. The RAR file is first converted into a Zip file using this method. In the meantime, it zips up the RAR file to unlock it. You can now find the instructions for converting and unlocking a RAR file into a zip file.
How to open a RAR file in steps
- Open the online zip converter first.
- Now click “Browse” to search your locked RAR file on the computer or drive. Additionally, you have the option of pasting the URL of the file you want to zip up. Additionally, you can choose the file from your Dropbox account.
- Click the Convert file button now.
- The RAR file will be uploaded to this website’s server, where it will be converted to a zip file. The password must be taken out of the RAR file to accomplish this.
- Download the Zip file right now. This downloaded zip file will be available and unlocked, making it simple to open. This method makes it simple to remove the RAR file password and convert it to a zip file.
This method makes it simple to remove the RAR file password and convert it to a zip file. However, if the RAR file is personal to you, you could hesitate before uploading it.
We now know three methods that can be used to unlock locked RAR files without the use of outside software. The best part of these strategies is that you don’t have to pay a dime to use them, in addition to the fact that they are simple to follow. Hopefully, your PC will make it simple for you to open password-protected RAR files. Though it is really not a piece of cake to delete RAR password, you shouldn’t be astonished if none of the methods work for you.
Please share your concerns in the comment section if you have any questions about how to remove the password from a Zip or RAR file. If you were unable to erase the password from your RAR file, you can also describe your difficulties.